PICTURESQUE (PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST)
Rules and Regulations
- The contest is open for online submissions only, through the contest link https://forms.gle/Zha1cUwC6rH6KP2j6 via an email on [email protected]. The closing date of the application and sending the picture is 19th November, 2020. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for image submitted.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Selected images will be uploaded on the facebook page of the school.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Selected videos will be uploaded on the facebook page of the school.
ELOCUTION (PUBLIC SPEAKING)
Rules and Regulations
- The contest is open for online submissions only, through the contest link https://forms.gle/Ywv1bPARQ4DcceP98 via an email on [email protected]. The closing date of the application and sending in the video clip is on 19th November, 2020. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Participants may choose Punjabi, Hindi or English as a mode of speech. Participants are free to choose their own topic. Speakers are expected to be innovative in their choice of topic, drawing upon combinations of personal experience and imagination.
- Speakers should use language, which is appropriate to the topic. Statements which might be construed as slanderous, embarrassing, or containing gender, cultural, or racial stereotypes are inappropriate in competition.
- Students are expected to dress neatly and appropriately to suit the formal. Gestures must be kept to a minimum and must be natural and spontaneous.
- The video must not exceed three minutes in length
Terms and Conditions
- The decision of Judges will be considered final.
- It’s mandatory for all the participants to abide by the rules.
All basic musical equipments are made available to the students. Instruments like the harmonium, tabla, drums, piano, keyboard and others are accessible for the students. The music department is equipped with teaching students both vocal and instrumental Indian classical music. Interested students can learn contemporary dances and songs as well as classical dances. The music room is sound proof and there is a separate resonance resistance practice room adjacent to the main room.
To ensure that students practice what they learn, we have separate biology laboratory.
The laboratory is well-structured, airy, spacious, well-lit and replete with all the required equipments and tools. The materials are in abundance to allow each child to freely explore the secrecies of living organisms and sort out theoretical difficulties through experimentation.
Our school’s chemistry lab has state-of-the-art apparatus:
- Durable and high quality glass beakers and Marked cylinders for measuring liquids
- Test tubes and stands
- Thermometers ,pH papers and Well-stocked First Aid kit
- Well-maintained, good quality and safely stored stock of chemicals for conducting experiments