An Online Declamation Contest
Rules and Regulations
- The competition is open to all aged 11 or above. The entries will be entertained only in between July 26-August 02, 2020. The participant should send a video via E mail Id: – [email protected] but the video must not be not beyond 3 minutes in length.
- Participant can choose any poem of Late Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan or Late Shri Dushyant Kumar.
- Online entries made via the link https://forms.gle/BxVMatgsyg1NugeZ9 will receive an automatic confirmation at the time of submission of entry only .
- The results will be declared on school’s website i.e vws.org.in on August 04,2020.
- Winners will be duly awarded.
Terms and Conditions
- The decision of Judges will be considered final.
- It’s mandatory for all the participants to abide by the rules.
Rules & Regulations
- There will be two categories.
Grade – 1 to 5
Grade – 6 to 10
- Each Participant / participants can prepare video only for one activity individual / Group.
- Each Participant should send video on Email ([email protected]@gmail.com) from July 15 , 2020 to July 25 , 2020. Late Submission videos will not be entertained.
- The Best and the innovative Videos will be awarded.
- The Time limit of Videos should not be more than 2 minutes.
- The result will be declared on July 27 , 2020 on School Website www.vws.org.in.
- The Best Video can be uploaded on School Social Media.
Terms & Conditions
- Each participant will abide by the Rules and Regulations framed by the organizer.
- Decision of Judges will be final.
Maths activities for grade 1 to 5
1.The concept of Smallest and Largest numbers
(using abacus or pack of number cards)
2. The concept of Roman numerals (using matchsticks)
3. The concept of 4-digit Addition (using cards)
4. The concept of LCM( using Flashcards)
5. Recognise different kinds of shapes (using colorful Paper)
6. Division of the whole into equal parts (using paper and crayon)
7. The concept of prime number (using grid sheets)
8. Concept of multiple (using number Flashcards)
9. Find the area of a square by using geo board and rubber band.
10. The concept of length( using measuring tape)
Maths activities for grade 6 to 10
- Sum of two sides of a triangle is always greater than the third side
- The concept of the ratio of circumference of a circle to its diameter
(using a ruler, a paper & bottle lids)
- The concept of line symmetry (using a paper)
- The concept of angles: right angle, obtuse angle, angle less than 90 degree ( using colourful paper and compass)
- Addition of fractions ( using matchsticks and number cards)
- Comparing the Ratios of the similar triangles (using similar triangles)
- The concept of perpendicular bisectors (using paper)
- Area of a circle (using a paper)
- The sum of Interior angles of a triangle is 180 ‘ (using a paper)
- Multiplication of Decimals (using a paper)