VWS teaching is very interactive and student friendly. Pupils are encouraged to ask questions. Scientific fervor and temper is fostered and encouraged. Learning by doing is ensured. Revision cycles are planned, class work and home tasks are periodically and scrupulously checked by teachers. Lesson plans and assignments are devised right from the beginning of the session, to avoid any snag. Languages are taught and reinforced through language lab. Other subjects including languages, are also taught through smart classes (VWS ferozepur is a trendsetter in introducing Day Boarding in the region).
- The School strictly follows the CBSE pattern and guidelines issued time to time through the board.
- The School provides for the study of the following subjects-English Language, English Literature, Hindi Language, Hindi Literature, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Sciences, Punjabi, Moral Science, General Knowledge, Art & Craft, Computers and EVS.
- Sports, Games, Music, Dance, Debates, Declamations, and Dramatics etc. all form an important part of the Curriculum.
Starting from Grade 1 (age 4 +), the school provides 10 years of education.
The school is divided into 3 levels:
- Junior School Programme (1 to Class 4) – Children develop skills in all the basic subjects [English; Mathematics; Hindi; Social & Environmental Sciences; Science; Computers; Physical Education; Music; Art and Design; Moral values, Punjabi ] with the care and attention of educator, who ensures a holistic development in the sensitive early years; ensuring a solid foundation of basic concepts.
- Middle School Programme (Class 5 – 7) – Here students continue their development in the basic subjects while being exposed to subject specialist educators. We also start initiating students into formal forms of assessment in the middle school.
- High School Progamme (Class 8-10) – The high school programme prepares the students for higher classes.